ARB Snorkel

pinaplebob

Hello all,

It's been a long long long time since I've posted, but it still looks like a lot of people i knew were still on here.

Anywho, I've came accrost the money for a snorkel....Just wondering what your guy's thoughts on the ARB snorkel for the XJ. The one thing the perplexes me is mounting. How do you get around the computer on the inner drivers fender?

Thanks

I've still go my 92 XJ Larado 4 Dr.

Hey you might want to give Dirk a call at Dpg offroad or check out his web site, I just put on one the new airflow snorkel's and I love it. I have hade both and the airflow is just better, it's easier to put on and works better. His web is dpgoffroad.com on the home page is a picture you can click on and find out more.

Hmm...looked it up I like it better then the ARB. Is there a lot of water getting in during a rain storm. It rains here a lot and i'm worried that I buy one of them and i end of changing a air filter every time it rains.

thanks

Ive not had much rain here but have washed it quite hard, and not on purpose shot a full blast from the powerwasher and not a problem was found. I notecited that a lot of the water ran out of the slits in the side of the air horn. Good Luck.

you could always just make one too....comsidering they're kind of spendy to buy , for what they are.

Back