Laph is offline Senior Member

99 Wj metal bumpers

I have been looking around for replaement front and rear metal bumpers for my 1999 grand cherokee laredo, I think i'm going to go for the ARB Bull bar bumper replacement, what u guys think of it and has anyone else done the swap? As far as the rear bumper goes i'm thinking of going with the a rear bumper from Custom4x4 this is what it looks like http://www.custom4x4fabrication.com/rear_wj.html anyone used one of these?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Last edited by Laph; 05-10-2006 at 03:31 PM.

dingus is offline Senior Member

Re: 99 Wj metal bumpers

i'd go for the ARB, if you have the money... they're bombproof. they weigh a TON tho, so be careful. might want to look into stiffer springs to retain stock ride height...

Laph is offline Senior Member

Re: 99 Wj metal bumpers

Quote Originally Posted by dingus
    i'd go for the ARB, if you have the money... they're bombproof. they weigh a TON tho, so be careful. might want to look into stiffer springs to retain stock ride height...
    Yea, I need to get all new suspension 2 and have no clue as to what to get, This is my first real 4x4 mod vehicle, have taken my jeep through and over stuff would have never thought possible and have sunk it in mud just as easy. I know I want to go with a modist 2" lift and throw some 30's on it for everyday driving end weekend mud/rock slingin so i have a Long ways to go.