Power Window Regulator

Surething

This site has been very help, and I'm hoping someone out there can do it again. I've got a 97' Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD and the dang passenger window dropped on me 2 weeks ago and I can't find the right part to fix it. All that happened was the nylon roller in the track under the window broke clean in half. I can but the whole regulator assembly from the dealership or other parts stores for anywhere between $50 to $125. But all I need is that little nylon roller/wheel. Anybody out there got an idea, or a store I can contact? Any help is really appreciated.

Tried any junkyards, yet? That'd probably be your best bet.

Same thing happened in my mom's old car. If you can't find it in a junkyard odds are they don't sell it all by itself. I know they didn't on her bonneville. Good luck though.

If you can tell me all the dimensions of it , I can make you a new nylon roller. Just send me a pm with the id, od , and thickness of it. i am pretty sure i will have the nylon in stock if it isnt huge. If i dont then i guess you are out of luck. lol

Nate

Thansk for the input everyone, I'll try the junkyards first. I'd take you up on building one from stock but it might be fun explaining the total diminsions. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll try the junkyards first. I'd take you up on building one from stock but it might be fun explaining the total diminsions. Thanks again everyone.

Back