New Liberty!

LRwrnglr

Well today was the day when I bought my Liberty. It's a 2003 flame red sport. It has the 3.7 with 75k miles. I'll try to post some pics in a week or two, probably two. Next week I'm goin to Colorado and teaching my fiance to ski. But anyways just thought I would share the good news.

LR

COngrats...How's it set up? 5 speed? Auto? Part time 4WD or Full time?

I'll try and take pic of the new libby in the mountains. the libby is an automatic with the part time 4wd. first task is a K&N and then wheels or a lift. anybody know how the gas mileage would be affected with the 2.5" and the stock tires? And I've heard that the Rusty's Strut spacer lift is hard on ball joins, so would a full suspension be hard on ball joints? Sorry for all of the questions but I've looked at L.O.S.T and jeepsunlimited and they both have different opinions, thanks

LR

I'll try and take pic of the new libby in the mountains. the libby is an automatic with the part time 4wd. first task is a K&N and then wheels or a lift. anybody know how the gas mileage would be affected with the 2.5" and the stock tires? And I've heard that the Rusty's Strut spacer lift is hard on ball joins, so would a full suspension be hard on ball joints? Sorry for all of the questions but I've looked at L.O.S.T and jeepsunlimited and they both have different opinions, thanks

LR

As TC stated in another thread, the lift should have no effect on mileage, other than the reduced aerodynamics (in a Jeep!!!!!........you gotta be kiddin'!!:shock: ). Don't know a thing about the ball joints with the IFS...........I'm sure you'll be keeping us posted.

Get it muddy!!!!!!!

Back