Problems! as normal need help!

poooorboy

I own a 1990 xj limited and i found out i need to replace a front passenger axle tube seal! Is this a major job? Also how do i go about this project? Any answers to my dilema would be greatly appreciated! :-? :-? :-( [addsig]

hey, long time no see! i guess you just come around when you need help, huh? :) haha...

sorry, i don't know anythign about axle seals...[addsig]

Hello nate! Well to be honest with you time flys when youre having fun! So its nice to be back ! Hows life treating you? i hope good! So yeah sorry that it seems that way but i took a holiday from my $jeep$ But i am back and now with my jeep Over compulsed disorder!(OCD)HA! HA ! I Have found more to repair!! Ive been able to enjoy my xj do to the crazy amount of snow MA has recieved latley! So how is youre remote starter? also have you installed youre lift kit you were talking about way back? If so whats it like ? I am sure it is sweet! well i took the day out of work today so i am kicking back trying to research this next of many on going projects and i know one thing if i need info, help you folks rock!! :-D [addsig]

Back