1994 cherokee jumpstart brain teaser

Quilcene

I left my lights on and killed my battery then I went to jump start it and it would not turn over no matter how long it charged.So i took out the battery put a full charge on it put back in and still nothing then I had it tested and it was like new because it is.Next i checked the fuse box and two fuses were blown the ignition and the alternator both 60 amp fuses both replaced I also replaced the starter relay and still nothing i turn the key and it wont turn over so now its down to the starter and solenoid witch come together before i take it out and check/replace does anybody have any other ideas and have you heard of a starter going out from a jump start because before i left the lights on it ran and started perfectly by the way its a 1994 jeep Cherokee 4.0 thanks any input would be very helpful

Did you hook up the jumper cables correctly? If you did i'd also lean toward your crank postion sensor, if that goes you'll have a no start.

Sent from my Devour using Jeepz

Have you tried starting it at the relay? Good chance you've blown some fuses and there are plenty.

Back