Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD error codes

Simon Thom

Hi all I got a used Jeep Grand cherokee 2.7 CRD 2003 had it for about a year now, I was just about to drive off when the car stopped to accelerate buy still running following DTC's are P0100, P115, P190, P235, P1608 P2120, P2125.

I took it to Chrysler Jeep Dodge Constantia Kloof after about 2 weeks they send me a quote To replace the wiring and sensors, after i contacted them they advised me they are not 100% sure as to the cause or the actual fault
There for the quote but by replacing these items they cannot guarantee it will be fixed 32K. i agreed with the Workshop manager to replace the PEDAL POSITION SENSOR and thet they will not charge Labour (Nice).
After 2 weeks they contacted me back to tell me they recived the part and replaced it but the error is still there, can they go ahead and do the wiring. ( No Thanks i will collect my car) when i picked it up to day they charged me labour for the part ( Have to Love Jeep) but i am still sitting with a Jeep that is still not running and i need Advice. Please contact me if you can Advice or Assist Simon@ecomonkey.co.za

Welcome to Jeepz.com. I've moved your post to a new thread.

Back