Need sum advice for new jeep

Tenacious_T

I just got a 1994 cherokee and i want to lift it, get bigger tires, k&N airfilter, ect. I'm on a very tight budget* so any help would be very good.

*Tight budget as in a 16 year old with summer job[addsig]

Where are you located from your name I would guess Tennessee as I am too from that great state. K&N build your own intake save big money use the search here at Jeepz, Lift You are going to do no better than Rustys from what I hear from the lifted long wheelbase jeeps here. Bigger tires are just what you like but check out the larger Tire shopes in your area for good used sets. Welcome and good luck oh yes I am in the Tri Citys area of Tennessee. Tug[addsig]

good guess bout the state but completly wrong. I am from Washington (west coast) My name comes from the band Tenacious D, and since my name starts with T i made Tenacious T.[addsig]

Always looking for new Jeep blood to share the trail was hopeing I guess. Love Washington State have several good friends out your way. Later Tug[addsig]

your name was derived from a band? way cool.

i've visited wash, beautiful, just beautiful.

as for your budget - welcome to the club. there's always ways to get it for less. keep looking through the web sellers, there's a lot of them out there. as for your locals, always remember to match your prices.

before i buy anything from the auto zones, pep boys, whatever, i call them all for their price, then buy from the closest that will match the lower. at times tenacious, i've paid 50% less for the exact part.

welcome. wish i started my jeep when i was 16. but nooooo, i had to get a MG.

blue[addsig]

hey, welcome! i second the idea to make your own intake and Rustys' for a lift choice... thats the way i went, on my high school budget as well.

-nate[addsig]

While we're on the subject, I'll throw in that I'm in Chattanooga Tennessee. Go Vols, Titans, and Jack Daniels.[addsig]

id def look on ebay for the intake and such. i got a nice K & N filtercharger off there for like 60 bucks shipped not to mention several other items. im also on the high school budget, went out and got a second job the day i got the jeep. its an expensive thing. good luck[addsig]

Back