scanner for 2005 JGC

152 views in 2 separate post's and not 1 answer, thanks so much for all the help !!!!!

OK my bad - I was taught IF you have nothing good to say.
FYI A code reader is not a scanner and this is very very limted In function

Actron CP 9580 - 9680 has the functions needed

I took A second look - does that include software to see data?
I am not sure a friend says yes - but I have no experience with ths set up

Thank you all for the replies, sorry for the rant but I was tired of waiting. It does come with a CD. Not knowing anything about them not sure if I want to waste the money that's why I was asking for help. Thanks much

You get what you pay for.

And please be patient. Some real helpful folks here that will reply if they think they have something useful.

Oh, no need to worry now the junker is in the garage. Wednesday I was up dumpy walmart, which is about 4 - 5 miles away came home the car was fine, forgot my daughter's prescription so I went back up car was fine but when I'm backing out of the parking space it didn't want to move, I have no idea how I got to the service station, that thing was so bad bucking like a bronco, then it would clear up run ok then start up again check engine light was blinking & beeping, then I realize the way I was coming home had this rather large hill I had to go up, somehow it made it and I coasted down a hill through a stop sign and into the parking lot, haven't heard a word about what might be wrong just that they are extremely busy. I think I will look for another car I am so sick of jeeps, a good friend of mine has no use for them he said they are noted for check engine lights and he is super great with cars. So I do not need any scanner the jeep took care of that for me. Sorry for the length of this. Thank you for your suggestions.

I finally got the car back on Thursday and it turned out to be the spark plugs.

I have no idea but they were in the car when I bought it Aug 19 2014, so I guess it was time for a change. Now if I can get the stereo & my phone to work I'll be set.

Back