2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Dashboard "BRAKE" light

KSE

Hi

My Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard sometimes displays "BRAKE" light . I check with the mechanic and he seems to guess with the diagnosis that its the Vaccum pressure sensor which is not working and needs to be replaced.

He checked everything else and seems to be ok.

Can somebody suggest a link online what I should be looking for and buy ? Also a vedio link so that I can replace by myself.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
K

Hi

My Jeep Grand Cherokee dashboard sometimes displays "BRAKE" light . I check with the mechanic and he seems to guess with the diagnosis that its the Vaccum pressure sensor which is not working and needs to be replaced.

He checked everything else and seems to be ok.

Can somebody suggest a link online what I should be looking for and buy ? Also a vedio link so that I can replace by myself.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
K

For parts check rockauto.com.

What I can tell you to check is your brake fluid level can cause the brake dash light. Check the brake fluid level. Check the connector to the sensor on the side of the brake fluid resivor. This sensor is a float inside. These go bad sometimes and sometimes it can be bad brake fluid.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

This part was recommended by the mechanic and he mentioned it was highlighted as a part of diagnosis. He mentioned brake fluid is ok.

Back