approach angles- for XJ

XJbeast

while i was out offroading with a buddy yesterday in his rig (suzuki samurai with 9 inch lift and 33 boggers) i realized how handy those steep aproach angles are- but im not so sure his lifted's angles beat even a 3-4 inch lifted xj- can anybody give me some real measurements for the approach angles of different size lifts and tires? thanks alot. also i was wondering how many road miles one could expect to accomplish with super swamper ssr's (33-35)
image-missing.png
[addsig]

ok since i realize that prb nobody out there actually knows the angles- could you at least tell me how a lifted (3-4.5) CJ compares witha similarly lifted xj? im buying a new jeep and i loved my old xj but it sems like wranglers would be alot better in tight stuff- i do need it for all around errnads and stuff like that too tho, any advice? p.s. i go offroading in an area that has lots and lots of mud bogs but also big rock stuff, do you guys think a 3 inch or 4.5 inch lift with 31 or 33 inch (respectively) swampers would be ok? thanks any responses apreciated[addsig]

Back