Whats this?

KellenNold

Hey, now my 2nd "whats this thing" post. Sorry. Car is a 89 XJ 4X4 Laredo w/ auto. Basically it is a 3 prong wire connector that is coming from the under the dash in the middle. It looks somewhat like a CD changer control, but the car is an 89. It has a long (4') cable and travels up to my dash. Any ideas? On a side note, anyone have any LCA's that are for a stock 89 XJ.

Here is the website for the picture [url]http://geocities.com/kellennold/jeepproblem.html [/url]
Will have to save pic and open on its own, not familiar w/ web pages.
Thanks for everyones help as usual,

Kellen

Also I just got done with an install of my sub in the spare tire, like the mopar, but a 10". Sounds good, not loud, just accentuates the sound. Can list pics if anyone cares

right on

Hi,

That is definately not stock wiring. Not really sure what it could be unless you can tell me what it connects to :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

I wish I knew what it went to, then I would just plug it in. Oh well. The pic can be made larger by saving it, or by opening it separately.

Thanks all,

Kellen

I opened it in another program, and it is not factory, the blue butt connectors is a dead give away. I can't really see the 3 pin connector that well but probably for some type of accessory that was hard wired like a radar detector or something.

Back