blower motor

jeepguy_902003

I finally got time to replace me heater blower. It has taken me about 8 hours so far but I'm just about done. The blower works awesome but I have no difference between the heat and defrost. Part of what took so long was I broke an air conditioner line. It was leaking slow so I got in and took her to a garage downtown. He discharged the rest of it but told me not to worry about it cause it was the new stuff. He discharged it for free. Can you imagine that. Now that I don't have air conditioning I'm going to convert my compressor to on-board-air. Today I'm going to rhino line my tub.

Dude sounds like your getting ready for an Alaskan Off Road Summer! Go fer it! tug

sounds like you've got some good plans for the present and future... good to see motivation

I did the Rhino line on my tub myself and it turned out great. I had a little surface rust under the driverside carpet from snow off my boots. got that removed and the liner went on like it was supposed to. Total cost was about $60. I missed a cable hook up on the defrost/heat. Hooked it up and now everything works great. Total cost on the blower was around $40. Now I'm getting ready to go do a "Bear Den Check" this morning. So no work on her this weekend.

Back