Driveline Angle

hi_c

I stole this from jeepaholics.com, but dang! You think your driveline angle is bad... check this out!
image-missing.png

Yowsa!

Oh man! Check out the blocks he's using... Oh! He has underbody lighting too...

i believe that is the same vehicle... the "ford jeep" that was posted here some months back...

Nice blocks. The blocks and driveshaft angle are two great examples of what not to do. Along with the extreme Z draglink with all the extra bracing :roll:

Hey thats a pic of my 1997 yugo 4x4! hehe

Also check out the pinion angle! horrible!

Hey looks killer jethro, but what the heck's that clicking noise coming from underneath?

--Jethro cranks up Lynyrd Skynyrd and replies...-- WHAT NOISE DUDE?!?!

Can you imagine going 30 mph in that thing?It would shake itself to pieces!

That angle doesn't really seem to be that bad at the back of the drive shaft. Mine is probably the same angle in the rear. And in the front, it looks like he's got enough u-joints for it to work alright.

No. No more pictures of entire vehicle. Found this pic from another forum... yes, I've been unfaithful.

C

TwistedCopper said:
Hey looks killer jethro, but what the heck's that clicking noise coming from underneath?

--Jethro cranks up Lynyrd Skynyrd and replies...-- WHAT NOISE DUDE?!?!

Lynyrd Skynyrd Rules

That's horrible. How about the splatter painted traction bars.
I went to the World of Wheels show one time and saw another Jeep that wasn't quite as bad but still had some horrible mods. It had a set of 44's on the factory axles and a sprung under suspension lift with no body trimming. It must have had 16" of spring lift. The springs were so arched, it looked more like a semi-circle than a spring. I bet he broke axles just cranking it up. It probably would barely turn before the tires rubbed the springs.

CA:TJ soft top With clear windows

there was a pic of that jeep posted some time ago... a full shot

anyone notice the neon tubes?

That Jeep and all others that are horribly modified like it should make us ALL appreciate the drivers that we own and DRIVE - LBR

and think... there are people who see that and are amazed at it... there is a toyota truck around town here with a 350 in it... the owner is trying to sell it now... it is basically a show truck... 44" something-or-others on it... the front driveshaft is gone... the thing is worthless... it has about 6" blocks on it... under about 8" lift springs

Back