Where to buy half door uppers

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for some YJ upper half doors with round corners. I can't seem to find them at any major online retailer. Anyone know of any places I can find them. I don't care about if it's hard of soft, but I don't want to pay more than say $250 for it.

I found them once before on the net, but seem to have lost the link.

Terry

Didn't know YJ half door uppers had any with round corners. I thought they were all angled corners.

Look for the Bestop "Supertop" It has rounded corners.
You could get them either way for a CJ so I'm sure it's the same for a YJ. You may have to go on Bestop's website to look them up. Get the part number then give it to your favorite dealer for a price.

They are only made for the supertop on a YJ, which means you gotta pay $$$ for the Bestop brand. I'd check eBay for a used set if you don't want to pay retail.

Re: Its that time of year again!

I bought a set of soft door uppers from ebay, but I think they were for a best top set of doors, because the mounting holes and frame rods don't line up (the ones on the upper are too far forward, bu a few inches).

So, I have a set of uppers that I don't need, and I need to find the correct ones.
I found these:
http://tops4less.com/softupperdoors.html (the ones on the right), but am still shopping for the right price.

Terry

Back