Any Advice?

Desert_Rat

Hey All,
just looking for some advice on suspension uprages that will make my 20 mile trip on washboard roads each day a little easier.

What are you driven? What ever it is a bigger tire and wheel combo makes bumpes a little easyer. Lift and tires are the rule of thumb. Like the large rear wheel lawn mower rolls a lot smother in a rough yard than a standard small wheel unit. Just my 2 cents! tug

Rock Lights Install...

Let us know what your current setup is, and maybe from our experience we can see it's one part of that setup.

In the meantime, maybe lower your tire pressure about 5lbs. and see what that does to help.

Which Rancho shocks?

In my experience, the Rancho 5000s are too stiff on a Jeep for my liking. I like a little softer shock. You will never get a Jeep to ride like a Suburban, but can keep it from riding like a unsprung trailer.

Try Doetsh Tech 3000 shocks. They have some valved specifically for your application.

Do a search online they are sold by many online dealers.

If you want to replace the suspension, most lift kits will harshen the ride a bit, even though almost all of them say "better ride than stock". If money is no object, Old Man Emu springs are the best for ride quality. Rubicon Express is also a good name that comes to mind. I had BDS springs on an old YJ I had and they were pretty good as to ride quality, but my stock springs were frozen stiff and not much to compare to.

I would try better shocks first.

Back