Buying a new jeep which options should i get?

dana 44 rear! The sport seems to be the best package too, giving you the 4.0L six without the extra cost of the sahara.

Good Luck,
Jim

IF you get the above mentioned jeep... DANA 44 rear / sport .... al you have left is some 33's/35's .. and a 3-4 lift... This is sweet set up jeep f-omr the factory... some lockers may help as well.

Yes, by all means get the SPORT. It'll give you the 4.0L 6. I've heard tell thats a lethal amount of power for a Wrangler.

I had the 4.0L in a 98 Cherokee and we pulled a 5,000 pound RV trailer up & down California. It made some pretty serious upgrades too.

There is an option for 30" tires.

Last time I checked they wanted $850.00 !!!!

No way does it cost Jeep $850 to put on the next bigger tire size!

What your paying for is a set of ugly aluminum rims.

Take what they give you and buy your own rims & tires for less.

Also, make sure you buy STEEL rims. Rocks just love to eat Aluminum !
You'll need a winch
A high lift jack
lift kit
a CB
extra gas cans on a rack
side nerf bars

Bank America has a new vehicle loan where you buy the truck, then, send it to a shop for special outfitting, like handicap eq, or a service truck body, or, an offroad buildup ?

Anyway, find a 4x4 shop which will do all you need, and go talk to B of A and maybe they'll set you up with a loan which will allow you to deliver your new Wrangler to the 4x4 shop and they'll put on all the toys.

The best part is, it'll all be included in the loan!

WOO HOO !!!!

If B or A do this I'm sure most other banks do to.

So ask your favorite lender and go shopping !

See you on the trail!

one of the things that we do up in NY is work with the car dealerships and use a line item set up called dealer add-ons. This is where they ussually tuck rust proofing. They can write in anything and charge it to the total price of the vehicle. Chrysler does it with all of there Mopar accessory line if you want to pay through the nose. When I bought my jeep I had the dealer bring it to my shop and charged them for putting in the lift kit voiding my warrenty before I actually owned it. Then submitted it to the bank and rolled it into the loan. You're gonna want to Sport/with the Dana 44 pay for the 3:73 gears they can run up to 33's and may as well roll in the limited slip. It's easier to get it all out of your system in the beginning. Unfortunately the options I just listed were only available with the Canyon rims and 30" tires. good luck maybe you can find one without.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Any word on when the Rubicon will be out?

I'd heard 2003 originally, but figured we'd have a little more info by now.

Ah well, just hope it makes it to Canada this time (we don't get the X model here).

[addsig]

i think the rubicon will come out in late july or early august. car distributors usually introduce next years vehicles around july 24 of the preceding year [addsig]

My jeep dealer here (S.W. FL) has 2 in stock now. A red one and a white one. I asked them to notify me when they get a black one in.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back