Windshield Wipers

noskils32

Hey all, so it rained yesterday and I go to put on my wipers and guess what, they don't work. I can here the engine trying to move them but the wipers won't budge. Is there anyway to figure out if I just need new blades or if it is something bigger?

Best pop up blocker and sypware blocker?

i dont think the wipers are going to effect the movement of the wiper arms...you got bigger problems then blades i think

Chris

Take off the arms (should be bolted on down towards the hood side of the them) and check to see if it's stripped. It hooks on there the same way that the pitman arm hooks to the steering box---with all the little teeth.

5 x 4.5 wheel spacers, 1.5" thick

I heard some nasty sounds coming from mine once and it went away pretty quickly. Just recently I changed the windsheild and frame and i found some junk (carpenter pencils and such) floating around inside the old frame that was interfering with the wiper linkage. Unbolt the windshield from the rollbar and tip it forward for a look-see. its easy to fix.

i'm with wadesbrain... take the windshield down and see whats happening from the source

Back