ndnatty is offline Senior Member

RE: FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" de

Now that I fixed the loose wires in the ignition system that were stalling the jeep, I have a rattle on the drivers side of the engine area!! Just noticed it after I took it for a test drive this morning. Sounds just like a pebble in a coke can and is only on the left side. I have the original AMC 304 V8 with Hedman Headers going straight out through glass packs. It only does it with a little gas, and not at idle. Doesn't quit if I use the clutch, and can't hear it while rolling at idle. Any thoughts???? Starting a new job soon and need to get this dependable for the trip in every day.

Snitty is offline Senior Member
    rocker arm perhaps?
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

ndnatty is offline Senior Member
    I'm an idiot! You know you wouldn't have those rattles if you kept the oil level up in the engine!!!!!!!!! Took care of it with a quart of oil and a quart of Rislone!