What do you think of these rock sliders?

They wont give you wheel to wheel coverage on a CJ7. I say hold off.

It doesn't get too much closer to being the full length of the rocker. They should have put the 5" below the rocker where it would have done more good.

I wouldn't go over $150 for 'em.

Also look at No Limit 4x4, they make a decent variation and sell on Ebay

hold off

I would recomend that you hold off for something with a little more protection on the underside since that is where you will hit first. Personaly I dont recomend that the nerf bar/ rock slider be a part of the rocker knocker since they take a horriable abuse. but if that is what your looking for then go for it since the only one I saw comming close to that design is Poison spyders for about 249$.

Personally I believe in seperate pieces since one is to protect the corner from hard rocks and the other strengthens the tub. But thats my 2 cents.

Check out my friends rockers. These things are tough! He has a few sets made with the tubing running along the bottom. They are some of the best rockers I have ever seen. You will not find another one with more coverage underneath. I was going to have him fab me up a set when I do my TJ flares since he hasnt made CJ7 rockers yet. Still cool products just thought you all should check out.

http://www.rock-itman.com/

Last edited:

The side photos don't do much to show the protection underneath.

Atozfabrication will take your money and not send what you paid for. Coil mounts for a tj are not that hard to make or ship if you have a shop.

Sent from my PC36100 using Jeepz

Back