Need front end parts....

LVRockCrawler

okay... time to replace the tie rods and drag link (basically everything from the pitman arm to both knuckles...) - where's a good, reliable (i.e. knows what i need) source online that wont rape me and will send the right stuff the FIRST time? - bad enuff i finally have to find a shop here in vegas that can do a good alignment on my old billygoat.... any input is appreciated! thanks!

I am about to pull out my stock dana high pinion dana 30 and replace it with a d60. If your interested toss me a email. It is from a 89 YJ with a 4banger, the stock 4.10 gears are in it.

Baconstrips@wolf-paw.net

tie rods and drag link replacement....? Id just go to NAPA, AutoZone O riellys, or wherever. POint is if all your doing is stock for stock, just go to a local parts store. Definatly dont order something like that! Why pay shipping?

bacon - id like to have the 4:10 gears but i'm not really wantin to do all the surgery yet havin to RR both axles so i just need to make it safe - and hoobness - i get so wrapped up in the aftermarket stuff i totally spaced the local source route - even if they have to order in - it still saves frght and covers me if the wrong pcs. come in - thanks for the reality check...

Back