chad.helton is offline Member

New wheels and tires

Looking for some new feet to put on a stock 03 TJ, anyone know where I can get the best deal?? Not wanting to go to big because it is a everyday driver; but big enough to look good. Fan of black rims.

judge09 is offline Senior Member

Re: New wheels and tires

I found some awsome deals on ebay. I ended up going through O.E. Wheel Distributors out of Sarasota, FL. They have an ebay store. I am very happy with their product and service.
    Last edited by judge09; 09-13-2006 at 07:20 AM.

chad.helton is offline Member

Thanks. I am going to check them out.

I got my Cragar's from Quadratec for about $28 apiece for 15x7's. I shopped around quite a bit, and that's the best I found. A few others were cheaper, but shipping was more.

droopey is offline Senior Member

I bought 5 rims & tires from 4wheelparts.com that were shipped to my house for cheaper than I could get them locally or anywhere else.

LVRockCrawler is offline Senior Member

yea... like sparky said - check the price but usually its the last page of check out that hits ya w/the shippink (YIKES!!!) cost - if the site wont give you the freight up front.... move on... there are deals out there ya just gotta do your leg ... um, er, uh, i mean, mouse work! ;o) - g'luck!
    Bob in Florida
    89 YJ-4.2/5spd,Herculiner tub,4"HellCreek Lift,Cable front axle,Flush LED tailights,Hella,KC,33x12.5 BFG M/T on Eagle Alloys,flatfender,55w backup lights, Steves Jeep Rear bumper,Bestop extendatrunk w/top mounted spare,Cobra CB w/rear dual antenna, misc. trail rash

lethaldose is offline Senior Member

i think summitracing was the best deal i'd hit up so far ...37 a wheel for crager soft 8 black 15x8's and the famous 8 bones shipping is what they offered me
    -Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lethaldose

lethaldose is offline Senior Member

like some others have said watch for the shipping charges thats where places stick you with ALOT of things not just rims or tires
    -Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lethaldose

LVRockCrawler is offline Senior Member

yea... like the killer seat deals you find on ebay only to see 60-120 bucks for shipping.... dont they know if you were born yesterday YOURE TOO YOUNG TO DRIVE!?!?!?!?! just a thought.... ;o)
    Bob in Florida
    89 YJ-4.2/5spd,Herculiner tub,4"HellCreek Lift,Cable front axle,Flush LED tailights,Hella,KC,33x12.5 BFG M/T on Eagle Alloys,flatfender,55w backup lights, Steves Jeep Rear bumper,Bestop extendatrunk w/top mounted spare,Cobra CB w/rear dual antenna, misc. trail rash