went offroading!

Stolz Jeeper

well today i didnt have school and i didnt have to work so me and a buddy headed outta town in my jeep looking for something fun to do. we headed out the same way yesterday in his Z71 the day b4 and got extremely stuck :lol: . the fields have quite a bit of snow on them but there is a layer of ice from the recent melting,so we were just going in and out of ditches and **** over like 3 feet of snow, good thing it didnt break or we'd be screwed. there is a creek that runs by our farm and the town is digging it out so all the snow runoff can go down it, it was all plowed but it was pretty bad, at one point the graders tires went into the side of the creek, so we had to be real careful there or it would take a tractor to pull us out! for the majority of the time we were in between 2 4 foot snow ridges 4 feet apart, one wheel on the ground and one wheel half way up the ridge, then like a hundred yards from the end there was a big dip and we slid into the edge we were just about to walk over to the farm to get the tractor then we tried going forward with 2 guys pulling a towstrap hooked to my tow hooks in the front, and sure as **** we made it through, just barely tho, wish i woulda brougt a camera!

Anyone else go for a good 4x4 lately? tell us about ure fun time on the weekend

Back