yj half doors? how much used?

woodie92

i'm wanting to buy just stock style lower doors.... how much can i expect to pay? and any pointers on locating some. :drunk:

They come up pretty often on jeep forums, haven't seen a pair for under $300, most are much more.

On ebay you should expect to pay at least $400, maybe much more for ones with pristine paint or rare colors.

It's worth taking a stroll through a couple of the local junkyards, just to see. Sometimes you can get great deals on stuff like that at the yard. Check the local offroad shops too, and the local printed classifieds. Someone in my area was recently advertising a non-running 80s YJ for parts, or you could buy the whole thing for like $600.

It's worth taking a stroll through a couple of the local junkyards, just to see. Sometimes you can get great deals on stuff like that at the yard. Check the local offroad shops too, and the local printed classifieds. Someone in my area was recently advertising a non-running 80s YJ for parts, or you could buy the whole thing for like $600.

yeah. i've been looking, something will turn up.... i've got a couple of months before i can use them anyway. thanks

Back