New 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Iglio11

I just got a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and I'm wondering what kind of upgrades i should put on it, how i can play my ipod, and how far i can push my wrangler in terms of driving on the road. I just got off using a toyota highlander which can take a lot of abuse (turning, speeding), and in the wrangler i'm scared of flipping over, at wat speed could i take a normal turn before i'm looking at a danger zone, like at a 4 way intersection and i'm turning right....ANY TIPS GREATLY APPRECIATED

You'll get the feel of it, they aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

If you put 8 inches of lift on that wrangler, then try to drive it like it's an Indy car, then you'll be in for trouble, but if just use some sense you'll be fine.

I've taken some pretty sharp turns in my 2005 (31 inch tires, and 2" of lift). The key is to drive carefully for a while until you get the feel of it. Firemanharry's right, they aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

As to playing your IPod, you can buy an FM transmitter (makes your IPod play on an FM channel), replace your stock radio, or do this:
http://www.jeepz.com/forum/product-reviews/21226-usaspecs-aux-input-device-ipod-jeep-adapter.html

Back