Who has the best jeep for 2012?

YuriSouder

We all have heard of the prediction. Many religions and civilizations have predicted 2012 as a time of climate change and worlds end. Not that i believe in it, i just think its fun to think about. So lets see a picture of your jeep to try and find the best jeep for 2012!!

Here is mine!! For how much it breaks down i will give it a 4/10
Photo 25.jpg

I'm going with Steelheadz on this one, only guy I know that has an arsenal onboard. But he might not get too far with that 360! :D

:roll: Not another 2012 guy... As far as a I can tell, there weren't any predictions, just the end of a calendar and a lot of greedy people.

Anyways, cool Jeep. Will you still have it in 2013?

I'm going with Steelheadz on this one, only guy I know that has an arsenal onboard. But he might not get too far with that 360! :D
LOL:lol::lol:, I hope to get my Gears done by then and hopefully get twice as much on my fuel mileage.(8- 9 mpg).I dont think i have the best Jeep, I just have most of everything i need in it when needed for it's use. There's a lot of Jeeps out there that are far more superior than what i have. But hey Man, Thanks for the compliment.

Like Mikey said i dont have the best jeep, but ive yet to have it break down on me (knock on wood) and hopefully i can get my gears changed by then so i dont have be stuck on 7 miles to the gallon!

But anywho i give mine a 5/10

Attachments

• 0312091758a.jpg
    0312091758a.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,178
Back