Camo Jeep Wrap

Copied from the link you provided.
IS IT JUST A CAMO STICKER?

It's more than that. Camoclad material is much more sophisticated than just your basic "bumper sticker" material. Camoclad is made from ultra-durable, 5 mil thick 3M Vinyl sheets - the best quality material available for this type of application. Each imprinted sheet of Control-Tac vinyl incorporates a weatherproof 2 part adhesive system, so it goes on easy, bonds tight, looks great, and can literally last for a decade or more. All Camoclad products have a proprietary protective coat that ensures the colors will not fade and will hold up to the extreme elements of nature (sunlight, snow, ice, water, dirt, etc….)

There's a few rancher's around here that has that camo on the lower half of their fullsize pickup trucks. From what i've seen, it holds up well with the brushes but is vulnerable on gouges from the tree branches.

Are any of those ranchers members of this forum?

ok thanks - I did find this pic of a jeep wrapped in this camo called morningwood - www.morningwood4u.com - not a bad pic

Attachments

• all02.jpg
    all02.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 113,897

WOW!! Im thinking maybe i should give this some thought.:shock::D

Well, there is defenetly no "square" headlights in that pic!!! I suddenly have this inexplicable urge to camo wrap my YJ!

I saw a Scrambler wrap with it. Even on the dash and he had camo seat covers. Don,t know how it holds up but it looked good!

I work with this stuff,unless you know what you are doing you are wasting your money.If you would like to take stab at it you are going to need, a hard plastic squeege or spreader. If you can find some rap attack that would be best or some cheap car wash soap. Clean your panel with some degreaser for automotive painting. start on a large flat panel spray with your soapy solution lay down your camo,smooth with your squeege. Try your local sign store for insalling if you don't feel confident about installing it yourself.

The pic just proves that chicks dig the cammo!

I wonder how easy this stuff is to get back off, after the ten years are up?

Back