fuel pump connection

Levinoss

Any idea on how to remove these clips?

image-missing.png

The gray ones are giving me a road block.

you squeeze the white plastic that sticks out of the end together with your fingers and slide the Grey plastic off of them. If you look at the grey plastic on the sides you will see retaining nubs that are part of the white plastic pieces. Sometimes you might have to physically push the retaining nubs in from the sides.

Yup it unscrews. Take either a blunt chisel and a hammer and unscrew it (regular, lefty loosey righty tighty thread) or a BIG pr of channel locks; there is actually a "Miller special tool" at the stealership for removing that ring but I have never needed one.

Yup it unscrews. Take either a blunt chisel and a hammer and unscrew it (regular, lefty loosey righty tighty thread) or a BIG pr of channel locks; there is actually a "Miller special tool" at the stealership for removing that ring but I have never needed one.

Yea, I bought a pair of 480 Channels and it came off quick. Only problem I have now is the ring does not want to go back on. I'm ordering a new ring the old one is pretty old anyway. What is another 10 bucks...

Back