Looking for some good mods to do

gearheadty

Well im ready to start modifing the jeep if u guys have any cheap mods hit me up im open to all suggestions thanks8)

What kind of Jeep do you have (and motor)? And what are your plans for it?

I have a 92 wrangler with a 2.5 im looking for any kind of performance and power mods i also would like some ideas on litfing it to. Currently i think it has 486 gears from what i was told it also has about a three inch lift

I wouldnt lift it anymore if it already has a 3 inch lift unless you want to flip at every corner
after you decide what kind of wheeling you are going to do go from there and decide what mods you want
example
shocks , wheels/tires , gears , ect (33s are about best if a daily driver)
and do what mods that are in your budget
remember this one important Note:
A jeep will empty out your pockets in no time at all
take it from me I own 6 now going for 7 lol
but in reality do what you can when you can afford it take your time plan out your build dont rush it . not that 2 months down the line you say I dont want that now and change it this is what emptys out those pockets fast take it from a true old jeeper lol

I have a 92 wrangler with a 2.5 im looking for any kind of performance and power mods i also would like some ideas on litfing it to. Currently i think it has 486 gears from what i was told it also has about a three inch lift

Do you know what type of lift you have? I.E. suspension, body lift, etc. Post some pictures of your lift if you aren't sure.

Well thanks for the in insite on my questions guys ill try to get some pics on here soon so u guys can assist me futher on my jeep project or money pit as u say lol8)

Back