team rush Quality parts?

5pd

I did the team rush upgrade a few years ago---great mod-- and went to the auto parts store to get a new cap and rotor today. After visiting all three auto parts stores in my area today , I could not obtain a quality(brass terminal and better dialectric plastic) cap and rotor. The carquest guy told me they no longer carry standard/blue streak, and none of the others did either. Does ford have a performance parts section that carries a quality cap or does anyone know where to locate these.:(

I did the team rush upgrade a few years ago---great mod-- and went to the auto parts store to get a new cap and rotor today. After visiting all three auto parts stores in my area today , I could not obtain a quality(brass terminal and better dialectric plastic) cap and rotor. The carquest guy told me they no longer carry standard/blue streak, and none of the others did either. Does ford have a performance parts section that carries a quality cap or does anyone know where to locate these.:(

Napa should have what you need.

Autozone should have them in stock- it is a normally stocked item, part # is F2104G and is a cap and rotor combo kit. if the guy only looks up distributor cap instead of cap and rotor kit you'll get the cheap one with aluminum terminals

Back