2007 Sahara Starting Issue

Whatever

Have a automatic sahara with 52,000 miles. My car will not always start. I turn the key and nothing happens. If I go for gas there have been times when the car would not start. It will take me at least 30 minutes with several tries and it starts. The car is out of warranty now. I have had the starter replaced, new battery, key modules, battery casement wiring replaced. Chrysler has absolutely no clue what is wrong with the car and is giving me a hard time because they get the car when it is running. Need help!!!

It may be the neutral saftey switch this lets the car start only when its in neutral or park move the shifter to neutral and try starting it next time. also I dont know if your jeep has it but there might be a switch on the brake also witch meens you might have to have the brake push to get it to start if eather switch is out of ajustment or mess up this would cause the problem

Finally my wrangler is starting everyday after almost one year of going back and forth to the jeep dealer. They finally put in a new computer which was the only thing covered by the warranty. Before the computer was replaced I had a new battery, new wiring harness, keys, key modules, two starter motors and sensors which I paid for. My wrangler has now started everyday for 8 weeks. FINALLY

Back