Headlight Adjustment?

EarthCruzn

I just bought a 97 Wrangler 4.0 Sport........... Lovin it!
But the owners manual does not show how to adjust the headlights.
I see the torx screws at 10 and 4 on the passenger side and 2 and 8 (o'clock) on the drivers side but before I go a turnin I thought I should ask, new to the Forum, FTR Rider #141.

whats ftr rider 141 mean?

It sounds like your describing the adjustment points. depending on your state, might be best to take it to a inspection station and have them do the adjustment. In my state, you can fail your inspection if your headlights are too high or too low.

:agree:

But if you live in a state that doesn't have inspections, I used to pull up to the garage door and adjust them with the spots on the door.

Thanks for the reply, headlights are in the right spot.
FTR stands for Florida Trail Riders, my assigned number is 141 we race Hare Scrambles, Motocross and Enduros across the state you can Google "Florda Trail Riders" and see the web and on the top bar there is a link that will take you to a forum much like this one.
Anyone that likes to ride or watch races and you live in Florida something to look into we are (like I hear since I bought my Jeep) a tight family that has a GREAT TIME!
Next race is in Bartow then to Gainesville for the week long big one anybody who is somebody will be there.
Any Jeep clubs in Florida? I just bought it and am new to the "Jeep Thing".

Thanks,
EarthCruzn

Back