'93 YJ Body Mt. replacement

clack

Help! Need tips or tricks for replacing dry rotted body mts. You know the back side bolts that spin free that you can't get to. PB blasted them helped but not on all. Access holes is all i've come up with ,any other tips would be great. While i'm doing this whats the pros and cons of a body lift? Gonna do 4 inch susp. lift and gonna run 33's:???:

ya man I just did a one inch body lift and i have a 3" suspension. I broke the two rear bolts right off and had to take down the inner fender and cut access panels. When you do this you will see that the nut that holds it in is boxed in by sheet metal you will have to prie it out. But because your going to change your body mounts i would say get the one inch body lift from Quadratec for $90 it comes with all new hardware but the rear bolts you will have to go to lows and get all new hardware. 2 bolts 4 washer 2 lock washers and two nuts. This little amount of lift will allow easier access on working on things under your jeep and it doesn’t look stupid

Back