Sway bar link pops out?

cheech66

Well my sway bar link on drivers side keeps popping out on my 06 lj?? I popped it back in and it just popped back out?? It seems like I am missing a part that holds the ball part on the top of the link? Not sure how that link is suppose to be held in but to me it looks like all that holds it is the rubber boot on the brace at top and weight of jeep? :???: Any help here is something broken or is it time to replace due to worn part? If it is time to replace any suggestions?? It is stock and I have no plans of lifting and unfortuanatly not alot of off roading:(
I like the idea of disco's but the price of jks, gen 2's are a little steep since she does not off road much any help here would be great with fix or replacement?? Thanks in advance

Does your swaybar link look like this?

Attachments

• 869d1201062114-lift-your-tj-installing-rubicon-express-2-coil-spacer-kit-stock_jeep_wrangler_coi.jpg
    869d1201062114-lift-your-tj-installing-rubicon-express-2-coil-spacer-kit-stock_jeep_wrangler_coi.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 12,616
  • 870d1201062128-lift-your-tj-installing-rubicon-express-2-coil-spacer-kit-taking_off_tie_rod_jeep.jpg
    870d1201062128-lift-your-tj-installing-rubicon-express-2-coil-spacer-kit-taking_off_tie_rod_jeep.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4,160
Back