Mystery Vacuum Un Pluged Help

Tug-n-pull

OK I was looking for a place to run in a new wire through the fire wall today. I found a line going through a gromet near center of the firewall. I was trying to fit a low volt small wire through along side. pulled just a bit and it gave way from under the dash some where. It turned out to be a very small vacuume line. On the motor side it seems to fit into the back of the manifold but where oh please tell me where does it go under the dash. I see no change in the driveing or running, The 4x4 light still goes on when shifted to do so. thanks tug :-? [addsig]

It might have to do with the heater/A/C??? Or maybe for one of the guages??? Well I knew that you would pay for that working gas guage ;-) [addsig]

start the engine and spray carb cleaner into it if the engine changes its important else put a screw in it until spring when you can look under with a good flashlight to find its mate, probably for the heat damper/defrost or the like.[addsig]

Oh tug, so sorry!!! But like the others I think it also goes to the heater/ac door or switch. You're moving along pretty good. You'll be finished before long.[addsig]

All good advice and I thank you all. I think I shall just not worry and wait to see what does not work. I will run the carb spray test you spoke of and like the man said if it does not change the motor screw it! hehehehehe Tug :-D :-O :-D [addsig]

Back