My New 2010 Wrangler Rubicon (unlimited Mango Tango)

Murdadock

Just picked this one up a week ago and made some upgrades already and took her in the woods. It is a great offroader. Didn't even need the Locking Diffs (yet).
Brand New

Becoming one with the Force (Rugged Ridge w/ 12K LB Gorilla/Promark Winch) * Notice the KC Lights too.

Me and my Brother Jeepin' after everything was added.

Thanks guys. So what will be my next upgrade. Here is what it will not be:
Wheels/Tires
Lift
Suggestions please!
It has the Rubicon Rocker Panels but I would like some of the Rocker bars like this.
112142lg-1.jpg

Sweet ! Looking forward to your wheeling pics. Maybe get you a cool air intake. Help the engine breathe and be happy. :) lol

looks nice, personally like the front bumper with out those antlers.

the only issue I see with the rocker guards is that if you do come down on something hard, the bars could get into the body. I think it is Poly Performance that makes a tight fit rocker guard, I'll search for it.

First of all, I do take my Jeep offroad, but I totalled one a few years back so if I want intense offroading, I am usually on my 4 wheeler. I really like trail riding with some nice rock obstacles, I am scared of water because I get really ballzy around it and end up doing something dumb (Think Bismark) It is my daily driver after all. Water damage has costed me around $6G ++in the past + a totalled Jeep. I bought the ATV For my water habits.

Now that that is said, I think the side is just too plain looking. I want to enhance the look as well as function. Not really sure what would give it that extra umph! ya'know.

I am buying a house so I might have to slow down for a minute on big purchases but I will be making that Asscrackistan deployment money by the end of the year which with seriously help the look of my Jeep.

The antlers, well, women cannot drive, If the back into the antlers, all I need is spray paint. Otherwise it may mean a new fender.
Something else that I didn't realize when I bought them, the make a perfect seat.

nice looking Jeep, awesome color.

I like the RC version too, what's the body go on. I have a 20+ year old Clod Buster I'm itching to dig out and get running again. (for the kids... ;) .)

Back