throttle body injector

That did help a little, now i need to replace either the throttle body injector itself or just get a whole new throttle body.

The injector is around 150 bucks by itself, so does anyone now where i can find it cheaper or where i can get a new throttle body from?

What's your jeep doing wrong?

I rebuilt my throttle body, everything but the injector, with a $40 kit from the parts store. Now I just need a new idle speed motor.

I'm not able to get it running. Its getting fuel all the way up to the throttle body but not into the intake tried adjusting the fuel pressure regulator and still nothing

Check your crank position sensor.

My 89 had a similar problem with fuel getting to the TBI but not through the injector. I found the crank position sensor was cracked and bent. Fixed that and still the same problem. I ended up having to replace the computer that is stuffed up and behind the glove box. Problem fixed and it worked great.

Bacon

I think it is still your CPS or the computer under the dash because the injector will not recieve a signal to pulse (voltage) if either of those 2 are not working correctly.

I hope to get to by buddy's place this weekend to grab my jeep notes and chiltons to be better help.

Bacon

Back