front shackles dont line up

cali_92

i installed rough country's 4" leaf spring lift on my 92 yj about a month ago
and just recently noticed that the front shackles dont exactly line up if u get down and look at then from the side. its causing one side to have less lift then the other. (only by half an inch or so) but i want it right
suggestions?
advice...
thank you

also just stuffed FALKEN wildpeak a/t 33x12.5x15 on it
big tires look good, a lil heavy. drive good. except for the lack of power from my 4 banger

no one has any advice 4 me!?

i went back lifted up and loosened all the nuts and bolt on the front suspention tried shaking it around, hittin the front shackle with a hammer gettin it aligned with the other one tightened it all bac together droped it down and it went back to being un-even
help....

idk man was the whole thing loose when you started? i did a reversal on mine and didnt take everything loose and pretty much fought it the whole way but im lined up , you know except for a little rack . good luck . ill ask around

did you install tracbar relocation brackets or buy an adjustable tracbar because it isnt long enough and youll notice your shackles dont line up. If this is the case just remove the front and rear, you'll be happier afterward

If the springs are installed properly it may be that your fame and/or hangers are bent. Jeep frames aren’t really meant to take the high speed pounding that they sometimes receive. You may need to take it to a frame shop.

Sometimes springs have a left and right. That's because a spring pad on one side may be taller than the other (more common on older rigs like FSJs)

Back