looking to spend some money

bluejeeper

I have some money and just doing my homework before I spend it. I am looking for a 4'' suspension system. and I have some questions 1)how far do you drop the t case with out running into prob. 2)what steering part am I going to need or adjust 3)is one lift better then another 4) what prob.with 4 wheel drive will I run into if any . This is my first lift and want to do it right the first time thanks for all the help [addsig]

What kinda of jeep do your have, YJ, CJ, TJ??? How much do you have to spend??? On the YJ and TJ make sure you plan on an SYE kit and a CV driveshaft. Look at rubicon express from the research I have done they seen to offer the best kits. And if you need something to spend money on you can always send som to me ;-) [addsig]

i have 92 yj 4.0 5 speed . i know the sye and a cv drive is the best way to go but that is down the road i have what ever it takes to do it right

thanks for the help[addsig]

Spending money is the ezest job on earth. Can I send my kids to help you? Rubicon Express 3.5 lift jsut a tires and shocks and go. Good luck Tug[addsig]

Do it right the first time. Dont go Pro Comp springs on a YJ. in the start they are fine. But now I am BIG and they sag. Rubicon makes nice stuff but so does Black Dimond. Check out their stuff.

As for your questions... You will need a drop pitman arm for your steering. You 4wd will be fine. Should be fine on driveline as long as you put in the shims in the rear and t-case drop downs. [addsig]

how for do you drop the t case 1.5'' 2'' ? any pros or cons on this hell creack kit why is it so cheep [addsig]

will the 92 yj's stock axle and gearing be ok for a 4'' lift and a set of 33's . this is what i'm looking to do befor the summer . thanks for all the help[addsig]

Back