Turn signal handle

aaronthewise

Has anyone replaced the turn signal/windshield wiper handle on their jeep? I've got a 95 YJ 2.5l 5 speed, and the winshield wiper select (intermittent, low, high) is frozen and won't turn. I tried to take the plastic piece off of the steering column and managed to break the plastic piece that controls the high/low beams. I also can't see a way to pull the old one without pulling the entire steering wheel off. Any suggestions?

eh sorry i wish i could help more but i know that quadratech will have what you need to do it

Quick question... I just got a 95 wrangler, 4.0 5 speed, I was trying to turn my brights on one night and I pulled back the lever you are talking about and they came on real quick. My problem is I cannot figure out how to keep the brights on :???: I'm a little new to the Wrangler

Wheel has to come off to access the stick/switch. Very easy process if you have the tools.

Quick question... I just got a 95 wrangler, 4.0 5 speed, I was trying to turn my brights on one night and I pulled back the lever you are talking about and they came on real quick. My problem is I cannot figure out how to keep the brights on :???: I'm a little new to the Wrangler
Push it forward.

Back