MY FIRST JEEP

nascarcowboy

Found this site while looking for parts. This is a great site and I've already learned alot.
I got a 90' YJ two weeks ago and have already started building it into what I want. I took the cat off and added a flowmaster muffler, replaced the soft top, did a total rear brake rebuild, new rear u-joints, new cowl seal and cleaned it up just so I could go out this weekend and get it all muddy. Next I'm going to add a winch and off road lights.
I use it to drive to school everyday (I'm not that young, just back to school since a large aircraft company laid me-off last Sept.)
On the weekends, I take it to the dirt and mud and will use it for hunting next fall.
Thanks in advance for welcoming me into the Jeep family and I promise that I'll wave back. :) :cool: :lol: [addsig]

Yes. Welcome to the fam! Good to see you have found your way to out home! Have a good time with that beast. Justin[addsig]

Yeah man welcome! I hope you find jeepz.com as informative and entertaining as I do. Sure are a lot of good people on this board.[addsig]

Back