YJ running board lights and reflexlite JEEP stickers

Icelia

I, I just wanted to share this little modification I made to my first jeep (93) it really looked awesome at night!
I put 3 truck lite running lights just above the running boards:
And then I cut out the Jeep letters out of 3M reflexlite. It really worked well!

Attachments

• image-1742374808.png
    image-1742374808.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 3,156

Here are two more pictures of it.

Attachments

• image-1769933288.png
    image-1769933288.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 993
  • image-1738422584.png
    image-1738422584.png
    404 KB · Views: 1,676
superj said:
I like the sticker idea. I am not a fan of the truck light mod, though

Why? Do you think they would catch on something? Just wondering why because I was thinking about doing it again on my new jeep.

no, just personal preference. i am not a fan of truck lights on anything but big rigs.

if you like it, run it. there is nothing wrong with it, its just not my thing

I agree with superj it's not my thing either,but you did a very good job on it.As far as Im concerned it is a very good idea with the lights where you put them,so as to have light on the side of your vechicle for trail rideing at night.Good Idea,might put some on mine with clear lenses.

maybe clear lenses would be better because it would shine the sides of hte road so you could see while on trail, that is a good idea

If you like it, then who cares what our opinions are.

but since you ask; the sticker is just a sticker, awesome for you that you cut it out yourself.

The lights just look stupid.

that's the truth about the lights. if you like it, run it. its your jeep and you bought it, work on it, and drive it so you need to make it so you're happy, not make it so we are happy.

put the lights on man

If you like it, then who cares what our opinions are.

but since you ask; the sticker is just a sticker, awesome for you that you cut it out yourself.

The lights just look stupid.

Completely agree; who cares what anyone thinks? It is YOUR Jeep, so YOU need to like them. I also dont like the lights, but if you do, run them... I do love the sticker idea, though; I may just have to copy that!

Now, it IS cool to have side lights for the trail. Here in Costa Rica, you can see ALL the little animals (their eyes will glow at night), including snakes (good to know where THEY are!). I just am not a big fan of the location or how they look...

Back