good successful couple of days

cali_92

put on front brake pads on the jeep, put lower drop pitman arm on, elec. fan conversion, and removed track bars.

feeling looking driving good

Sounds good. Not sure about YJ's but on TJ's you don't swap the ptiman arm for any lift. It causes bump steer and difficulty keeping it on the road.

Sounds like a very productive weekend. The yj needs a drop pitman arm with a 4" lift. I suspect that after a couple of years with the rough country lift that you'll be able to take it back off.

Last edited:
Sounds good. Not sure about YJ's but on TJ's you don't swap the ptiman arm for any lift. It causes bump steer and difficulty keeping it on the road.

i think on yjs its put on to KEEP from getting bump steer, and also to keep from an extreme angle when flexing. i put the 4" RC lift on over a yr ago and just now got to sawpin them out. it was a b!$ch to get off!

Sounds like a very productive weekend. The yj needs a drop pitman arm with a 4" lift. I suspect that after a couple of years with the rough country lift that you'll be able to take it back off.

^^ haha because of sagging? i really hope it doesnt get that low

Why is that? Does Rough Country weaken over time?

Well done. Need to update some pics. Nice to have a jeep project go smooth. Seems like so many of them end up taking twice as long as they should.

Well done. Need to update some pics. Nice to have a jeep project go smooth. Seems like so many of them end up taking twice as long as they should.
yea Exactly, ain't that the truth.

snowboard rack;
1214011347b-1.jpg

image-missing.png

Last edited:
Back