Billet YJ Inside windshield brackets!

Like the finish better than the first ones you made.

Like the finish better than the first ones you made.

First ones were not finished yet. They were just out of the machine. Now I sand blast them with fine media and then I satin finish the high spots with 400 grit energy paper and finish with scotchbrite!

I think their great. I plan on ordering a set I just havent figured out what I want on them...
Great work!

I think their great. I plan on ordering a set I just havent figured out what I want on them...
Great work!

Sounds good to me. Just remember that the only problem that will be is that the area that in Jake's brackets you see the map of Texas, can not be bigger than 1.25" around. The reason I had to engrave the text around the bottom was because if it was on top of the Texas map, it would have been way too small. The text height needs to be between 1/4 to 5/16 of a inch. Working on some with skulls on them and also trying to see if I can do two skulls profiles looking toward the right to replace the two E's on the word

Man, those look cool!!

What is cool is that I actually took the outline from your avatar to do the outline for Texas. I will be shipping them to Jake this morning. I think he is going to like them.
$85.00 for custom parts, not from a catalog. I don't think it was to expensive. And that included shipping. I can offer some discounts for jeep clubs if ordered in quantities of 5 or more.

that is cool!!! ha ha ha

i think i would like mine the same but on one, have Jason and on the other Cristina. surprise her, ha ha ha. next week i will send some money your way so you can throw them on the machine for me. :)

that is cool!!! ha ha ha

i think i would like mine the same but on one, have Jason and on the other Cristina. surprise her, ha ha ha. next week i will send some money your way so you can throw them on the machine for me. :)

Jason,
When ever you are ready just let me know. I will be glad to make them for you.

Hey Alex, if you've got a website for your products you should put it in your signature. Looks like you make some quality stuff.

Hey Alex, if you've got a website for your products you should put it in your signature. Looks like you make some quality stuff.
I have been doing one off parts for a long time for some very expensive cars. I just got bored with doing stuff for others and never done much for my own cars..... always the jobs that pay come first...LOL That is what my wife tells me anyway. recently I decided to stop doing that and have some fun doing my own stuff and designs. Attached are some Aluminum billet battery boxes that I have made. I have been machining for 43 years and I teach CAD-CAM software all over the country 48 weeks a year. I do this for fun on the weekends because my true love is machining...

Attachments

• Confederate flag.JPG
    Confederate flag.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 807
  • Jeep.JPG
    Jeep.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 633
  • mopar.JPG
    mopar.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 603
  • optima  with spider.jpg
    optima with spider.jpg