What did you do to your Jeep today?

Grease, I greased my Jeep. With grease, blue grease. From a grease gun.

New Pro Comp MT2's all the way around for the JKUR today and last weekend I made and installed 8 of the 12 body mounts I want to replace on the '61 Willys.

yarded in logs.

Attachments

• jeep run lighht.jpg
    jeep run lighht.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Today I took my tires and wheels off, then dropped them off at the tire stower. Along with four new aluminium wheels I painted over the winter. Goober is changing them out right now.

J PNinPA;343365 said:
Drove over to pick up takeout for dinner.

Boom at the window. Like a tornado 30 sec warning.

A little JB weld and you'll be good as new. :p

A little JB weld and you'll be good as new. :p

I was thinking maybe the chewing gum in the cup holder might help get me home. So I chewed up the entire pack and made it home with fresh breath. It was only a 2mile walk.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I was thinking maybe the chewing gum

When my mother was little, grandpa always had old rattle traps. From what I've been told, the radiator springing a leak was a common occurrence on the weekly trip to town. Whenever a hole presented itself and necessitated stopping, grandma would pass out gum to all the kids while grandpa took a bucket down to the nearest creek. When he returned they spit out the gum, he plugged the hole filled it up with water and they continued on their way.

Of course back then I doubt any cooling system was pressurized more than 4lbs.

Good thing you weren't standing there with the hood open when that tank failed. Or reaching over it. A hot blast of coolant and steam in the face? Scary!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO with my jeep today. remove the windshield hinges to add running lights. am now looking for my carbide drills to remove them. vin

Goober did good mounting the tires on the aluminium rims. Today I drove the Jeep down the highway at the phenomenal speed of 65 MPH. Man O man is it schm o o o o th!

DSCN0686.JPGDSCN0687.JPG
Not sure why it posted the second one sideways.
Pioneer Tools Mounted to the High lift jack.......(sorry for those without military background Axe and Shovel)
Used conduit standoff from Lowes

Back