What did you do to your Jeep today?

New JKS front track bar
New grade 8 tight fitting axel side bolt.
New front shocks.
New Crown HD STeeR Grand Cherokee
R1 steering upgrade.
New steering stabilizer.

Next week:
Rear shocks.
Rear Adj track bar.
TB Relocation bracket.
Alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

In between
New front sway bar
New sway bar links.
New axel side tight fitting link bolts metric M12 1.75 thread i believe.
New sway bar clamps to minimize sliding track bar
New sway bar bushings 30mm
Little sand and POR15

Well next week finally happened.
Rear springs,
Bump stops
Bit of sanding and POR15.
JKS adjustable Track Bar and
JKS Track Bar Relocation bracket
New rear shocks
New rear sway bar
New Sway bar bushings 9/16”
New sway bar end links

Number of new tight fitting bolts.
Shocks and track bar grade 8 metric 12m 1.75 thread. I believe.

I have to say that relocation bracket was a bear. Likely spent 3 hours fitting it on and getting the new TB in there.

Need to go back and trim some bolts cause i made sure the bushings ride mostly on the bolt shaft and not threads. Little to no slop.

IMG_0065.JPG

Next up rear main seal and likely a clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:

what's new with my jeep? so i bought new hoist for my jeep, now i can easily remove hardtop at any time and store it safely. i think it's best tool for jeep owners, i can use my jeep both ways openly and when it's raining or something like that i use hardtop. hoist saving mt time and space in my garage. i bought Harken Jeep Hardtop it's really cheep and easy to use. this is what something new from my side. i liked fog light bulbs also i will use that and write about that.and also adventures done by people up here.that's amazing.[h=2][/h]

what's new with my jeep? so i bought new hoist for my jeep, now i can easily remove hardtop at any time and store it safely. i think it's best tool for jeep owners, i can use my jeep both ways openly and when it's raining or something like that i use hardtop. hoist saving mt time and space in my garage. i bought Harken Jeep Hardtop it's really cheep and easy to use. this is what something new from my side. i liked fog light bulbs also i will use that and write about that.and also adventures done by people up here.that's amazing.

Stacy, is that you? :lol:

Capture.JPG

Added super cheap LED sidemarkers to our JK today..We cut our own fenders and wanted to replace the OEM sidemarker lights. Was surprised by how easy and cheap it is.

[FONT=&quot]Installed 4 hole injectors and injector heat shielding from K suspension...Love it so far, figured I would share the process! Cheers![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://youtu.be/Vw66ANA1mVc[/FONT]

While at joshua tree, we installed these hood latches to get rid of the annoying flutter...luckily it worked. Let me know what you think! Cheers Jeep Fam!

Decided to change the filter on the TH400 tranny, while I had access to it, replaced the dipstick O-ring, and modulator O-ring seals. Put the driveshafts back on and serviced the rear diff. Filled the quadratrac’s reduction unit and chain case. It has the mile-marker part time kit so it uses tranny fluid.

Finally installed our 9000lb winch and made a full step by step install and wiring video in case anyone else wanted to watch it! Loving it so far, cheers Jeep Fam!

Back