Finally , I have one.

WODGES

I finally have my first real jeep. I just bought a 1992 wrangler with 82,000 original miles. An old guy in my town in florida has owned it since new. He just had a new transmission and radiator installed. I have had a 98 cherokee for 8 years. I am so ecited to finally have this vehicle.

Yooooo Hooooo! The only thing wrong with your jeep is the square headlights but I guess we can’t hold that against it for too long.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the Real Jeep.

Ha I guess if you owned a Cherokee before YJ the square head lights are a good transition and congrats on the wrangler your gonna love it

I drove it for 1 week and now have the dash completely removed. PO had the yj stored in a barn for a while and there were all kinds of things falling and whirling around when I drove it. Thinking of removing the all the interior and spraying with al's liner bed liner product. Anyone ever used this stuff. It will cost about $170.00. I am the eternal DIY'er. My wife laughed at me when she saw the jeep pulled apart. I am truly loving this. Now I have my 92 wrangler to jet about town in and my big 78 ford f250 4x4 to tow the big stuff.

Congrads fellow Jeeper, I wish you were a bit closer I'd sell you some 10" aluminium wheels for your Jeep or something. I hope you enjoy it. At some point I'm sure you'll say...why didn't I get one of these sooner?

Oh yea, you've got status now my friend!:)

That's how I feel about mine, what can I mess with now. I am stuck because of tooling issues though or I'd be most of the way through an engine swap already

Back