Big HP

My 2.5L 4banger has a performance cam, larger injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 62mm throttle body and spacer, and a Firepower ignition kit by Performance Distributors. Then there's the electric fan and low 5.38 axle gears. Everything combines to make it a fun light Jeep.

i have an intake and four barrel, on top of a stroker that was built before i got the jeep

Well, my current CJ7 I built to be a daily driver, but that does not mean it's stock. I had the heads remilled, removed or bypassed all the emissions (with the limits of MD law), added an after market cam with slightly higher lift/longer duration, HEI and a perfectly tuned Weber 32/36 carb. I rebuilt and regeared both axles for 3.54's

Not much here yet. Weber carb and GM HEI ignition. Discontinued all unesential vacuum lines. All has helped. The plan is to build a stroker this winter.

Well, my current CJ7 I built to be a daily driver, but that does not mean it's stock. I had the heads remilled, removed or bypassed all the emissions (with the limits of MD law), added an after market cam with slightly higher lift/longer duration, HEI and a perfectly tuned Weber 32/36 carb. I rebuilt and regeared both axles for 3.54's

I too live in MD you should get historic or street rod tags. They got rid of most of the requirements and its way cheaper. $52.50 for 2 years. and NO MORE EMISSIONS!!!!

stumblnyj said:
I too live in MD you should get historic or street rod tags. They got rid of most of the requirements and its way cheaper. $52.50 for 2 years. and NO MORE EMISSIONS!!!!

Thanks..... I already have them!

there is a 65 chevy 327, camel hump heads, comp cams cam, 650 DP holley with a mucie M21 car trans and 4.88 gears in my 69 cj. acording to comp cams it should be around 350hp but I have never dynoed it.

Back