Cylinder 4 misfire

Got 02 sensor seemed to fix the check engine light but i still got a mild studder every now an again i put fuel system cleaner in it to see if that will help and hints? And i also have like bad bad wheel hop if im cruizin and hit a bumb it starts bouncing and jumpin really bad i have to completly stop for it to go away then i can drive normal again anything i should look at with that

Attachments

• image-1026078696.jpg
    image-1026078696.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 175

The stutter could be a multitude of possible reasons. TPS, map sensor, ECT sensor , injector(s) or could also be mechanical. SES lamp on? Any symptoms related to the concern when it occurs is a helpful hint. As for the bouncing, I think your experiencing a death wobble. It's usually caused by a worn or loose steering or suspension component such as Tie rod ends, ball joints , track bar , steering stabilizer, hub and bearings and or an out of balance tire that's helping contribute to the wobble. A proper front end alignment also helps keep this issue from occurring. Do a search on the technical forums for a death wobble. It's been discussed here more that once and a lot of different information is available on those threads..

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

^^^^ agree. Mud in a tire will cause the imbalance and onset of DW. Typically the track bar ends are worn. You could just buy a new full track bar. And do a dry steering test to help find other worm parts as there is usually more than one. And definitely balance and align tires.

For the rough idle have you checked all mentioned earlier? how about the fuel pressure?

Back