so which one is better suzuki samurai or the jeep

mandarrin

who can give me the right answer.also does anybody know what the gear ratio of a stock 89 yj is?thanks again everyone.

[addsig]

Before we can answer that question, we need to know two things. 1. engine size 2. manual or auto. a stock 4-banger with a 5-speed comes with 4.11, a 4.0 with a 5-speed comes with 3.07s, i belive. auto with the 4.0 would be 3.73, but not 100% sure on that.

TARSI[addsig]

ok 4 cylinder agains a 4 cylinder both manual.do you know what size tires i can run with stock gear on my 4 banger.[addsig]

Are you done stirring the pot and trying to get flamed?[addsig]

Are you done stirring the pot and trying to get flamed?

How did Al Pacino put it?
"If I was half the man I was five years ago.........
I'd take a FLAMETHROWER TO THIS PLACE"

IT''S A JOKE GENTLEMEN AND LADIES,
NO HARM, LOL HA HA :evil: :evil:

Bounty, I just don't think he has read
enough and thought enough before the post.
No harm, If and when he figures out what he
wants, we can help him.

I'll help now.. All of the info you seek for suzuki,
or any other suv is readily available at::::

I wanna be a JEEP.com

Happy Hunting.... smile, I'm just ribb'n ya.

edited by: USMPK9, Apr 24, 2003 - 03:46 PM[addsig]

Come on now! As Rob just stated, steak is superior![addsig]

This is a trick question right? You come to a Jeep board and ask this question like you think there is anyone going to take the question serious. tug[addsig]

WOW.....how are you going to bring yourself into a place such as this, put quite well by the name alone, JEEPZ.com, and even have that thought pass through your head while here. Check your address bar again and answer your own question....No hard feelings, but I dont get it! Romp[addsig]

This person is just looking to get all kinds of fired up responses, and you guys are abliging. This person has posted two now, this one and "which is better CJ,YJ,TJ" :roll: [addsig]

ok.i got 89 yj 4 banger i just wanted to hear some of yalls opinion.ofcourse ths samura is a wanna be jeep.the only the better then a jeep is another jeep.[addsig]

Back